FYI. :)

IF YOU'RE NOT REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE, COPY THE MEDIAFIRE LINK BY RIGHT CLICKING 'SKIP AD' LOGO ON TOP RIGHT AND PASTE ON ADDRESS BAR AND PRESS ENTER.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Riviera - Skype's new voice recorder

Hey guys what's up I have been meddling with my film-making recently but I didn't forget to come back for more application reviews!!!

This time I'm introducing a new software for Skype, it's a voice recorder called Riviera.
After coming across it, I was like 'oh that's what I've been waiting for'. Last time when there's wasn't such a product, I had to practically open the Windows Voice Recorder and record the call for some project. But now, I don't think I'll ever need that any more.

So how does Riviera works?

Well, Riviera is a simple application, just like a extension for Google Chrome or a Plug-In in Mozilla Firefox. It's a extension for Skype, which is by far the best P2P communication application which allows you to make free calls anywhere in the world. It already has a very large market already, and I'm pretty sure that Riviera will also do well.

It's a paid application, but you could try the 14-day trial first without any functional limitations.
Yeah, obviously I tried it with my friends for another project, and I found it extremely useful and easy.
Sorry but I won't crack this for personal reasons, but it would be great if you guys found it useful and bought it.
Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment