FYI. :)

IF YOU'RE NOT REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE, COPY THE MEDIAFIRE LINK BY RIGHT CLICKING 'SKIP AD' LOGO ON TOP RIGHT AND PASTE ON ADDRESS BAR AND PRESS ENTER.

Monday, May 21, 2012

How to download files directly WITH NO SURVEYS

Hi everyone.
So recently I've been working on some projects that needed downloads from file hosting websites, like rapidshare, and found the waiting times and max download limit very annoying.

However, I found this website that allows you to download RapidShare files directly without any waiting time, just paste the url there and give it a try. It worked for me :)

[UPDATE]
I've found a much more efficient site to directly download files from Rapidshare. It's called SaveFrom.net It also supports FileFactory and SendSpace. I realised that Rapid8 is sometimes inefficient and problematic. Although SaveFrom.net says that it can only download files up to 100MB, I've tried downloading files of over 100MB and it still works. However it only supports up to 2 parallel downloads, but I think its still better than RapidShare itself. So enjoy!

WEBSITE: www.rapid8.com
[NEW WEBSITE]: www.en.savefrom.net

See you soon,
Apps4Free

No comments:

Post a Comment