FYI. :)

IF YOU'RE NOT REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE, COPY THE MEDIAFIRE LINK BY RIGHT CLICKING 'SKIP AD' LOGO ON TOP RIGHT AND PASTE ON ADDRESS BAR AND PRESS ENTER.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Driver Updaters review

Ok recently I've been meddling and fiddling with my laptop's drivers, and I decided to update these drivers. So I started to find a driver updater on the Internet, and was quite fed up that there's not any driver updater that could have full features without buying the PRO or FULL version. I don't wanna pay.

But today I just found one perfect driver updater. It's called: SlimDrivers Free. I know it has the 'Free' at the back, but it really updates my drivers without notifying me of any payment, so I think it's the best Driver Updater so far. No problems at all.

So, if you want to 'POWER UP' your computer, get SlimDrivers Free now!


P.S. THIS IS MAYBE NOT THE ONLY ONE. Try DriverMax too! (Although it can only download 2 drivers per day for FREE users)

No comments:

Post a Comment