FYI. :)

IF YOU'RE NOT REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE, COPY THE MEDIAFIRE LINK BY RIGHT CLICKING 'SKIP AD' LOGO ON TOP RIGHT AND PASTE ON ADDRESS BAR AND PRESS ENTER.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello and welcome to Apps4free!

Hello everyone!
I'm going to publish some applications onto this platform and give a quick review about it. I'll be using mainly Mediafire, but if it REALLY FAILS, then I'll use MegaUpload. Yeah, I know the problem with some file-hosting websites, but I think Mediafire is by far the best file-hosting website I've ever known: No surveys, no random viruses and waiting time... I really like Mediafire.

I HATE VIRUS AND STUFF THAT WASTES PEOPLE'S TIME, as I've personally experienced it before, so I'll try these applications out before publishing them. And yah, some of them will be illegal but they will not be viruses and trojans. I promise.

If there are any comments about any application or any suggestions, please feel free to do so. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment